Kevin Hart actually pushed Mark Wahlberg into a hot nude scene. "He did me dirty"

 Marky Mark was duped by Kevin Hart into performing his first-ever nude scene.




In an appearance on "Big Boy's Neighborhood" on Thursday, Mark Wahlberg, 51, revealed that he had already committed to playing the lead role in Kevin Hart's Netflix buddy comedy "Me Time" when the 43-year-old decided to reveal his bare behind.


Wahlberg recalls, "He [Hart] came to me with [the movie] and John Hamberg and I responded, 'Absolutely.'" The passage was subsequently, of course, somewhat rewritten because I was dressed when I arrived. I'm now exposed.


In Long Beach, they imprisoned me for twelve hours straight, according to Wahlberg. "I just put on a pair of Jordans by Travis Scott. He stripped me naked and then put me in Daisy Dukes.


In the film, which debuted on Friday on Netflix, Wahlberg plays Hart's old friend. The two reconnect and get into some mayhem while the family of Hart's character takes a vacation.


"But the moments are hilarious, so what the heck? I had the same opportunity. As an actor, I have to have the courage to just try things out," Wahlberg told Big Boy.

Finally, Wahlberg was so cool with the naked scenes that he even made his wife and kid watch it alone.


My daughter was giggling hysterically with a purple face the first time Wahlberg came out naked, he recounted. She was quite embarrassed, but she persisted, dude.


He also stated earlier this month that his children are "terribly humiliated" by his 1990s and "Good Vibrations" era attire.


"My son didn't have a shirt on the entire while we were on summer vacation, and his underpants was hanging out. In one interview, he chuckled, "He really took the whole appearance.


His rock-solid body, though, has remained the same ever since. The well-known fitness addict is rumoured to get out of bed around two in the morning so he can hit the gym by three.


Listed among the highest-paid actors in Hollywood by Forbes in 2017, Wahlberg earned an astounding $68 million in 2017 because to films like "Ted," "Planet of the Apes," and "The Perfect Storm."



Post a Comment

0 Comments